Why Tele-Health Physical Therapy?
Why should you wait for an appointment when you need one now? Get an appointment within 1 business day, if not a same-day appointment! With Tele-Health PT you no longer need to wait for a clinic to have availability.
No drive times, concerns for parking, or having to be in a crowded clinic environment. Having your appointment from the comfort of your own home, office, or wherever you happen to be provides you with unparalleled convenience, on your schedule!
Our physical therapists have the experience to assess your condition and effectively troubleshoot it remotely.
Do high deductibles and co-pays pose a barrier to you getting the care you need? Telehealth physical therapy is designed for efficiency, providing you with the education and tools you need to successfully manage your condition and reach your goals with a minimum number of consults.
How Does It Work?
- Determine what you need
- Quick, 15-minute consult to troubleshoot a minor issue, i.e. relatively minor ache or pain with recent onset.
- 30-minute consult to address a semi-complex condition, i.e. an issue that has progressively worsened or that simply won’t resolve after a few weeks to a few months.
- Comprehensive, 60-minute consult to discuss a long-standing, chronic complaint that perhaps involves additional related issues.
- Schedule your consult
- Read the welcome email
- This includes information about your consult and quick forms to fill out prior to your consult.
- Enjoy your visit!
- Schedule your follow up visit
- Once you determine what your plan of care is with your physical therapist, you can schedule your follow up visits.
Meet Our Physical Therapist
Laura Bogh DPT
Laura received her physical therapy degree from the University of Washington in 2009. During her career as a physical therapist she has worked with a wide range of patients and healthcare providers. The patient populations include business workers, manual laborers, elderly people, athletes, and others in the context of workers compensation claims, chronic pain, sports injuries, injury prevention, and post-operative rehabilitation. Laura has teamed with primary care providers, specialty care doctors, nurses, and case workers, as well as surgeons who care for Seattle’s professional sports teams.