America's Leading Innovators of Workplace Injury Prevention Solutions
Every year, American businesses pay over $60 billion in workers compensation claims, according to the U.S. Department of Labor, not to mention the indirect costs of workplace injuries. In addition, OSHA continues to refine worker protection standards – and increase fines for the non-compliant. By any measure, safer work environments result in fewer injuries and measurable savings in workers compensation costs.
InjuryFree safety consultants help all types of companies implement safety programs by addressing the principles of biophysics and ergonomics, in conjunction with education and awareness. We call this BEEA+ (pronounced BE A PLUS), a simple yet effective approach to injury prevention.
Creating the right safety program, typically involves six steps:
- Evaluating your safety climate, including workers comp data, OSHA 300 logs, worker surveys, and more
- Preparing a full BEEA+ assessment and presenting the results to your leadership.
- Working with your team to develop a safety program based on your goals and budget
- Returning in six months to assess your progress and recommend adjustments
- Re-evaluating the safety climate a year later
- Calculating the return on your investment
Is Safety Consulting right for you?
Yes, if you're struggling with:
- An absent safety culture
- Increased absenteeism and time loss
- Lower productivity
- Increased injuries
- Low morale
Evaluate your workplace risk!
Complete the BEEA+ workplace risk assessment to receive your risk score!Get Your Workplace Risk Score! Survey Icon