America's Leading Innovators of Workplace Injury Prevention Solutions
Health and Wellness
The American Heart Association estimates that 145 million American adults are overweight, putting more than a third of the working-age population at risk for chronic illnesses and pain. Targeted exercise can go along way toward protecting your bottom line from absenteeism and lost productivity.
Employee wellness programs are a critical component of companywide injury prevention, which is why we designed a systematic way to evaluate and improve workers' health. Our wellness programs include:
- A series of wellness stations, where special tools, technology, or equipment identify each employee's risk factors
- Recommendations on how employees can reduce their risk factors, heal problem areas, and maintain personal health and wellness
- Re-testing in two to six weeks to measure progress and refine recommendations
- Promotional materials to encourage employees' participation
- Health Challenges
Is a Wellness Program right for you?
Yes, if you're interested in:
- Maintaining a healthy and pain-free workforce
- Inspiring workers to care about their health
- Incorporating health and wellness in your corporate culture