America's Leading Innovators of Workplace Injury Prevention Solutions
Keeping your employees injury-free
InjuryFree offers solutions, services and support that help companies improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and lower worker's comp costs.Learn more about what we do >
“An Employee Maintenance Center is like a tune up center for your body. It a cross between a health club and a medical…
Safety is about more than compliance to these U.S. Companies The move was part of its Worthington Industries’ Safe Works program, which began…
Injury Prevention in Older Workers through Ergonomic Design With ergonomic injuries making up roughly a third of all injury claims (BLS), companies are…
More Resources › Articles and research on safety, ergonomics, prevention and more.
OSHA & Industry News
- Onsite Health Clinics aren’t just for the Fortune 500
- Video: What if we could address peoples pain at work before the pain could be come a work place claim?
- Asking Dr. Google
- Looking Forward to Some Great Conferences!
- The Best April Fools of 2013
- Did you report that injury?
- More-Energy Monday
- Workplace napping: It’s no pipe dream
- Sequester and the private sector
- Is IOSHA leading or lagging?
- No upcoming events.