America's Leading Innovators of Workplace Injury Prevention Solutions
Keeping your employees injury-free
InjuryFree offers solutions, services and support that help companies improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and lower worker's comp costs.Learn more about what we do >
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), musculoskeletal disorders accounted for 28.8 percent of all nonfatal, lost-time occupational injury and illness cases…
Almost nothing can be worse for your body than sitting at a desk all day with little or no exercise or movement. You…
“This average return on investment suggests that the wider adoption of such programs could prove beneficial for budgets and productivity as well as…
More Resources › Articles and research on safety, ergonomics, prevention and more.
OSHA & Industry News
- Video: What if we could address peoples pain at work before the pain could be come a work place claim?
- Asking Dr. Google
- Looking Forward to Some Great Conferences!
- The Best April Fools of 2013
- Did you report that injury?
- More-Energy Monday
- Workplace napping: It’s no pipe dream
- Sequester and the private sector
- Is IOSHA leading or lagging?
- Did you know?
- No upcoming events.