America's Leading Innovators of Workplace Injury Prevention Solutions
Keeping your employees injury-free
InjuryFree offers solutions, services and support that help companies improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and lower worker's comp costs.Learn more about what we do >
The job of safety professionals is not to reduce cost, or to reduce injury statistics, but to reduce workplace injuries and illness. By…
Occupational hazards and collateral damage have started being taken as a way of life, a part of the routine. They are no longer…
“It is not the elements of one’s safety program that will get one to world-class safety, it is when you impact the culture…
More Resources › Articles and research on safety, ergonomics, prevention and more.
OSHA & Industry News
- Video: What if we could address peoples pain at work before the pain could be come a work place claim?
- Asking Dr. Google
- Looking Forward to Some Great Conferences!
- The Best April Fools of 2013
- Did you report that injury?
- More-Energy Monday
- Workplace napping: It’s no pipe dream
- Sequester and the private sector
- Is IOSHA leading or lagging?
- Did you know?