America's Leading Innovators of Workplace Injury Prevention Solutions
Keeping your employees injury-free
InjuryFree offers solutions, services and support that help companies improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and lower worker's comp costs.Learn more about what we do >
“Workers’ compensation creates frustration for employers because most don’t understand how they can lower their costs.” Ray Gage master workers’ compensation advisor If…
It’s a study that appears to be done every 15 years with the estimated price tag including direct and indirect costs and counting…
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) continue to cost U.S. employers billions of dollars annually to diagnose and treat, but there doesn’t appear to be a…
More Resources › Articles and research on safety, ergonomics, prevention and more.
OSHA & Industry News
- Video: What if we could address peoples pain at work before the pain could be come a work place claim?
- Asking Dr. Google
- Looking Forward to Some Great Conferences!
- The Best April Fools of 2013
- Did you report that injury?
- More-Energy Monday
- Workplace napping: It’s no pipe dream
- Sequester and the private sector
- Is IOSHA leading or lagging?
- Did you know?
- No upcoming events.